- Prizes are awarded each of the first 5 weeks of the campaign
- Eligible employees must donate $52 (just $2 per pay period) or more and submit their pledge either online or through the paper pledge form to the SECC office by close of business on Friday of each week.
- Once $52 or more is donated, an employee's name will remain in the drawing each week.
Weekly Prizes and Winners
Week 1 - GoPro Camera, Silver Edition, won by Debra Bonar, DPS
Week 2 - Restaurant Package (Value up to $400), won by Doug Moseke, ADOT, Tucson
Week 3 - Hotels.com Gift Certificate, Holly Burdine, Supreme Court
Week 4 - SW Airlines Gift Certificate, Department of Health Services
Week 5 - Amazon Gift Certificate
(Prizes may change subject to availability)
The winners will be drawn by an audited selection process via a random number generator. The winners must be a State of Arizona employee or retiree at the time of the drawing.
SECC Prize Squad Give Away
Ten (10) lucky state employee winners will receive a $500 check from the Prize Squad. The winner takes home $250 and staying true to the SECC mission, donates the other $250 to an SECC charity of their choosing.
To be eligible for this giveaway, online pledges must be submitted online or paper pledges must be received in the SECC office no later than 5pm on Friday, November 22, 2019.
The ten winners will be drawn by an audited selection process via a random number generator. The winner must be a State of Arizona employee or retiree at the time of the drawing
All prizes are provided by OneAZ Credit Union, SECC's Platinum Sponsor who also selects and distributes the prizes to winners directly.
1. Lisa Cooper, Dept. of Housing
2. Barbara Keene, Corporation Commission
3. Catherine O'Neil, Dept. of Insurance
4. Daniel Czecholinski, ADEQ
5. Linda Pietrini, Dept. of Juvenile Corrections
6. Alicia Chacon, DES, Chandler
7. Mattie Hudson, DES, Glendale
THE SECC LEADERSHIP AND SUPER GIVER
SECC Leadership Givers are among the most dedicated individuals who invest graciously to help others. Leadership Givers are recognized as community leaders who set the example for friends, peers and other associates to follow. SECC Leadership Givers donate at least $1,000 per campaign year.
For various reasons, not all State employees can give at the Leadership Giver level. Alternatively, state employees can become an SECC Super Giver. Super givers donate one hour of pay or more per pay period. The level of giving commitment and generosity is the same whether an employee makes $12 an hour or $22 dollars per hour. We encourage as many as possible to consider making an investment as a Super Giver.
Enter to WIN a custom camouflauge 2019 Polaris Ranger Crew® XP 1000 EPS (20th Anniversary Limited Edition) generously donated by RideNow Powersports.
Tickets are just $20 each and all proceeds benefit SECC charities Wildlife for Tomorrow, Special Olympics Arizona and Arizona Elk Society
- Wildlife for Tomorrow supports programs to enhance the protection and enjoyment of wildlife and provides education to youth and the public about conservation of Arizona's wildlife resources.
- Special Olympics Arizona helps individuals with intellectual disabilities in creating their own gateway to empowerment, competence, acceptance and joy.
- Arizona Elk Society is committed to benefit elk and other wildlife by conserving and enhancing wildlife habitat in Arizona, protecting sound wildlife management through partnering with government agencies and other organization and implementing special programs for youth.
*Ticket purchasers must be at least 18 years old at the time of purchase and a resident of Arizona.
To purchase tickets, click here.
Review the Rules and Regulations here.
RideNow has 8 Arizona locations. Please visit www.ridenow.com for your nearest location.
Congratulations to AHCCCS, winner of the 2019 SECC Video Contest!
Create a 2-3 minute video about the State Employees Charitable Campaign.
The competition is open to all Arizona state agencies, boards and commissions.
Videos will be judged on creativity, content and overall message.
Prize: The winning state agency will receive: $500 to donate to the charity of their choice, a trophy and bragging rights!
Entry Deadline: September 15, 2019
Provide video on a USB drive or send your YouTube link to [email protected]
Contact SECC for more information at [email protected]
2019 Agency Challenges
- Agency that increases their participation the most in comparison between the 2018 and 2019 campaigns
- Agency that has the highest percentage of employees pledge during the first week of the campaign
- Agency that has the highest percentage of super and leadership givers
Congratulations to the winners:
Gary Caviglia for $1,000
Dolly Lucero for $2,000
Armando Villegas for $3,000
The drawing was hosted by the Arizona Elk Society, with prizes provided by OneAZ Credit Union. All proceeds benefit SECC charities Wildlife for Tomorrow, Special Olympics AZ and the Arizona Elk Society.