2016 EARLY BIRD WINNERS
Congratulations to the six lucky winners who were drawn Tuesday at Wesley Bolin Plaza.
Patricia Childress (Dept. of Ed.), Rodolfo Rosales (ADOT), and Donna Meyer (DHS) won Fitbit Zips.
Araceli Saldate (DES), Margaret Williams (ADOA) and Russell Van Leuven (Ag) are the winners of Amazon Fire Tablets.
WEEK ONE WINNER
Lorraine Smith of the Supreme Court is the winner of the iPad 4 Mini.
WEEK TWO WINNER
Jon Hodson of the Arizona State Hospital is the winner of a Night Out Package
WEEK THREE WINNER
Aaron Chandler of ASRS won the GoPro Hero4 Camera
2015 SECC WINNERS
Ten lucky winners were surprised by the SECC Prize Squad with a BIG check for $500- $250 to keep and $250 to designate to the SECC charity of their choice. The lucky winners are:
- Steven Scott, DOC, Florence
- Melanie Pierce, DES, Florence
- Tara Ryan, AG, Phoenix
- Marita Nickerson, ADEQ, Phoenix
- Erik Lohman, ADOA, Phoenix
- Flor Escobar, ADJC, Phoenix
- Christine Martinez, ADOT MVD, Show Low
- Meri Geringer, AG's Office, Phoenix
- Kathleen Edgin, DCS, Peoria
- Servondo Mark, ADEQ, Phoenix
- Fitbit: Theresa Sumner- DES
- Kindle Tablet: Norma Chastain- AZ State Legislature
- Fitbit: Ileen Herberg- DES
IPad Mini: Aracely Garibay-Figueroa- DES, Phoenix
Night Out: Terri Ford- Corporation Commission, Phoenix
GoPro4: Ester Ho- ADOT, Tempe
Apple Watch: Bill Knowles, Game and Fish, Yuma
$500 Southwest Airlines Gift Card: Deborah Dresen, AHCCCS, Phoenix
THE SECC LEADERSHIP GIVER
SECC Leadership Givers are among the most dedicated individuals who invest graciously to help others. Leadership Givers are recognized as community leaders who set the example for friends, peers and other associates to follow. SECC Leadership Givers donate at least $1,000 per campaign year. They are given four entries into our prize squad give away. Ten (10) state employee winners will win $500 ($250 to donate to an SECC charity of their choice and $250 for prize winning). The winner must be a State of Arizona employee or retiree at the time of the drawing.
For various reasons, not all State employees can give at the Leadership Giver level. Alternatively, state employees can become an SECC Super Giver. Super givers donate one hour of pay or more per pay period. The level of giving commitment and generosity is the same whether an employee makes $12 an hour or $22 dollars per hour. SECC super givers will also receive four entries into our prize squad give away. We encourage as many as possible to consider making an investment as a Super Giver.
ICARE Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations to Dannette Kaiser, the winner of the I CARE Photo Contest. With the help of her son, Brendan, they proved that giving to charity shows that you care about the future! Dannette was the winner of a Microsoft Surface Tablet, courtesy of the Arizona State Credit Union.
2016 SECC Prize Rules
Weekly SECC Prizes
Presented by: OneAZ Credit Union
- Prizes awarded each of the first 5 weeks of the campaign
- Eligible employees must donate $52 (just $2 per pay period) or more and submit their pledge either online or through the paper pledge form to the SECC office by close of business on Friday of each week.
- Once $52 or more is donated, an employee's name will remain in the drawing each week.
The weekly prizes will be as follows:
- Week 1 - iPad Mini 4 Retina Display 16GB
- Week 2 - Night Out Package (Value up to $400)
- Week 3 - GoPro Hero4
- Week 4 - QT Gas Card ($400 Value)
- Week 5 - $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Card
The winners will be drawn by an audited selection process via a random number generator. The winners must be a State of Arizona employee or retiree at the time of the drawing.
SECC Prize Squad Give Away
Presented by: OneAZ Credit Union
- Ten (10) lucky state employee winners will receive a $500 check from the Prize Squad.
- The winner takes home $250 and staying true to the SECC mission, donates the other $250 to an SECC charity of their choosing.
- To be eligible for this giveaway, online pledges must be submitted online or paper pledges must be received in the SECC office no later than 5pm on Friday, November 18, 2016.
- The ten winners will be drawn by an audited selection process via a random number generator.
- The winner must be a State of Arizona employee or retiree at the time of the drawing.